The Company of Light and Shadow
The Harvest Hall is the largest temple in Wheloon, but a modest one.
The Harvest Hall has a long history in Wheloon, dating back nearly as far as the Wyvern Ferry. It served generations of Whelunians. By 1358 DR, it was headed by Harandave Donohar, a famed priest of Chauntea. He still held the position in 1369 DR.
Following Harandave’s death, his daughter Katriana Donohar took over as head of the temple.